So for years I've put my 4 email addresses in my main email account and used that as a sort of email client. When I used Windows Phone all those accounts were on my outlook.com account and I could use/manage all of them from there. They were also available in the Outlook app on my Windows Phone as well as the Mail app from Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.

When I switched to Android I switched all my services to Google including Gmail. But I was able to do the same thing and could use/manage them all from my Gmail account and apps. Great!

Then comes the Outlook app on Android. I've been thinking of going back but this app is not what the old apps used to be and certainly not like the Windows 10 app is. Using connected account is more of a challenge than anythin else. The best I was able to do was to add my accounts in Connected Accounts on outlook.com, then add those addresses as aliases in the Outlook app. That works good. But when I want to reply to an email, in order to reply with the address the email was sent to, I have to click on the arrow at the bottom left, then "Change recipients" then change the "From" field and then send it.In

In Gmail all I have to do is hit reply. I don't have to add the connected accounts addresses in my aliases either.

Is there a more efficient way I'm not aware of without splitting 4 accounts into separate accounts?

Thanks!
    01-17-2019 09:13 PM