My dad can see my WhatsApp conversations on his phone. How can I stop this?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

If my dad opens the conversation that he has with me he can see my conversations with another 2 people. Why is this happening?

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
It sounds like you or your dad at some point started a conversation that included you, him, and the two other people, and the WhatsApp merged that conservation with the one you and your dad had with each other.

My personal suggestion would be to completely delete the entire current conservation, and start a brand new chat conservation with your Dad and a brand new chat conservation with the other people.

Lerutu1234

Jan 25, 2019
Visit site
My dad can see the conversations that I have with 2 other people on whatsapp.

If my dad opens the conversation that he has with me on whatsapp he can see my messages to another 2 people. The messages that I sent to the people separately can be seen on his phone. On his phone the messages that I've sent to these 2 people looks like he sent them to me(my messages was sent to me by him) and the reply's(looks like they've been sent by me to him) from them look like I have sent them to my dad. How can I stop this happening?
EDIT: IT'S NOT A GROUP CONVERSATION THEY ARE PRIVATE!!!

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: My dad can see the conversations that I have with 2 other people on whatsapp.

The whatsap devs might be the best ppl to ask about this...