Once I upload, where can I view online? Do I have to download an application to my desktop. I have downloaded on my Android and successfully uploaded, but now can't figure out where to view and download these pictures.
    06-15-2011 11:49 AM
    Also one more question, is there a way to sort the photos by date in the Picasa Tool on my phone? If I click the upload button (the circle with the arrow pointing up), all my pictures are shown, but just in a complete random order (not sorted by date, size, uploaded) . Is there a way to sort by either date taken or what has been uploaded and what has not?
    06-15-2011 11:54 AM
    Once I upload, where can I view online? Do I have to download an application to my desktop. I have downloaded on my Android and successfully uploaded, but now can't figure out where to view and download these pictures.
    I just use the web interface from my desktop. Just go to http://picasaweb.google.com to view all the photos you have stored in Picasa. There is an optional Picasa app you can download from the site, but I avoid using it as I'm not big on it's UI. The web is much simpler to use.
    06-15-2011 12:10 PM
    Also one more question, is there a way to sort the photos by date in the Picasa Tool on my phone? If I click the upload button (the circle with the arrow pointing up), all my pictures are shown, but just in a complete random order (not sorted by date, size, uploaded) . Is there a way to sort by either date taken or what has been uploaded and what has not?
    Assuming you're using the most recent version of Picasa Tool (there was an update that changed the UI not too long ago)... From the main page in Picasa Tool, and with the Albums tab selected, press Menu -> Select Sort by Date. It will then prompt you for Creation Date or Upload Date.
    06-15-2011 12:15 PM
    Thanks for the help Denver...for my second question, I followed your steps and think there might be some confusion. Once I am on the Uploader page (I am trying upload my photes (not view them) and trying to sort my photos on my phone by either date taken or what has been uploaded and what has not, so I know what has been uploaded and what has not). I am in the browser tab where I can view all my photos and choose which ones to upload. However, they are just in a random order, I try to push the menu button and nothing pops up as if I were in the album section.

This should be the most up-to-date version.
    06-15-2011 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD