Is Bluemail still active? No reply from support-freezes on email deletion

BJB1

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I have loved Bluemail.and in the past, if you sent an issue to support, you got a real reply! Last three months.....nothing.

After latest update deleting emails with multiple links takes a LONG time. And you cannot use Bluemail while it spins it's wheels. All emails used to delete in seconds. Now more complex emails can take 30 seconds to a minute before you can use email again.

Are they still in business?

Anyone have a fix?

Thanks,
BJB1

QualifiedNoob346

Feb 1, 2019
Visit site
That doesn't necessarily mean it's not active though. I've not ever heard of bluemail, so I'm not really sure.

If it's an inconvenience to you, I'd suggest using another email.

BJB1

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
That doesn't necessarily mean it's not active though. I've not ever heard of bluemail, so I'm not really sure.

If it's an inconvenience to you, I'd suggest using another email.

Well that is an obvious alternative. Bluemail is typically in the top 5 lists of email apps for android for those that want to use something other than stock.

I use it on an older Tab S Marshmallow device because the stock samsung email did not print emails reliably.

If anyone familiar with Bluemail has an alternative to recommend with similar features it would be appreciated.
I considered rooting device but just for Web and email use not worth it. It is jarring to go from that to my Note 8!

I agree the year in the website doesn't mean anything but they used to reply to support requests....now they do not.

BJB1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX