Photo editor app that allows saving high res?

kplam

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of any photo editor apps (i.e. adjust contrast, brightness, cropping) that allow you to save the file in original high resolution? All the common ones like Photoshop Mobile and PicSay all resize images to a maximum of 1024x768.

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
As an additional to the above, are there any that work really well on tablets? I have an array on my ipad atm but i'll be moving to a honeycomb tablet in the near future but photo editing on the move is a big deal for me.:-\

mr.seth.price

May 18, 2010
Visit site
yes. Vignette will. Has great effects though you have to play with it. It will keep res that the shot was orignially taken in, but you have to do the paid version.

Free version has all the same effects but downsizes the same way as others. Maybe try the free version and make sure you like the effects first...then spring for the $2 or whatever.

kjjfish#AC

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
yes. Vignette will. Has great effects though you have to play with it. It will keep res that the shot was orignially taken in, but you have to do the paid version.

Free version has all the same effects but downsizes the same way as others. Maybe try the free version and make sure you like the effects first...then spring for the $2 or whatever.
Are there any others???

kplam

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I discovered Camera 360 which is also an excellent photo app. It doesn't let you edit existing files, but you can shoot and adjust the images immediately right after. It has some nice features for shooting and some nice post-processing. It too will save in full resolution. But no cropping available.