Hey all, I'm pretty new here so forgive me if there us a thread on this already.

I'm always interested in trying new launchers for my phone, I've tried launcher pro, go launcher ex, and now launcher 7, I gotta say I really like it, and was wondering what your thoughts on it were?
    06-17-2011 01:10 AM
    Its kind of boring and still a little buggy. In my opinion the only redeeming feature is the fly away tiles. Beyond that ill pass
    06-17-2011 01:39 AM
    Its a great launcher , especially if you start customizing it to fit your needs & adding icons to create the style you want
    It does have allot of potentials , You should see it thread in XDA , allot of good ideas

Its the best Windows Phone 7 look-a-like launcher for Android & the most stable (i've tried Android Phone 7 & WP7 Launcher)

I've been using it as my default launcher for about a month now (After using ADW launcher for almost 10 months) & its really great & no Fcs or anything like that
    If you want any custom icons just google "Launcher 7 tiles" & pick whatever you like

Here's a link to the Launcher 7 thread in XDA

[LAUNCHER 7] Show-off L7 Layout - xda-developers

This was my setup , Im working on a new one

xda-developers - View Single Post - [LAUNCHER 7] Show-off L7 Layout
    06-17-2011 06:43 PM
    My thinking is, if I wanted a WP7 interface I'd just get a WP7.
    06-18-2011 03:02 PM
    It's a good car dock alternative, lol,
    06-19-2011 04:48 PM
    Good point , but its easier said than done
    06-25-2011 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD