Hello... I'm currently a BB user and am about to make the switch to Android. I want to be able to manage and organize my contacts and emails as easily as I do from my BB.

Any suggestions on what app(s) I should take a look at?

Thanks!!
    06-17-2011 10:47 AM
    I've just done the same, I've got a HTC sensation and use the phones mail client it comes with, way better than a bb. You'll be amazed
    06-17-2011 11:03 AM
    Excellent!! Thank you. That's good to know.

I really like what I see in the Samsung Charge, but I haven't spent any real time playing with it.
    06-17-2011 11:59 AM
    Excellent!! Thank you. That's good to know.

I really like what I see in the Samsung Charge, but I haven't spent any real time playing with it.
    Charge UI is much different than HTC. HTC Sense Mail and People are far superior and quicker than Samsung UI apps.
    06-20-2011 09:11 PM
    Hello... I'm currently a BB user and am about to make the switch to Android. I want to be able to manage and organize my contacts and emails as easily as I do from my BB.

Any suggestions on what app(s) I should take a look at?
    I'd suggest trying the stock app first. IIRC my BB didn't have an amazing contacts app anyway. If your Android device's stock app isn't sufficient then specifically state what features you're looking for. "Good" is a highly subjective term. Without knowing your needs/wants/preferences it's a fairly meaningless word. Always qualify subjective words and don't assume that your needs/wants are universal.
    06-21-2011 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD