How to check data ive used

miket21

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
hey guys, just got the phone 2 days ago. I have a few questions but i can only think of one right now...

is there a way to check on the phone how much data of used to make sure i dont go over? if so can you tell me where to find it or if there is something i need to download to see it.

great forum, thanks in advance...

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
If your on Verizon you can download the My Verizon app which lets you track your data usage(you can check your usage on the My Verizon web site as well), and I'm sure the other carriers have something similar.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Carrier based apps are useful because they report data traffic in-line with the billing cycle. Third party apps are fine, but you just need to make sure you monitor or set profiles on when to start/stop data tracking.

miket21

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
There are other third party apps -- look for the ones that pop-up when you search traffic stats lite.
yeah i figured that. im looking through some options... im using traffic stats lite right now and its good but im curious what ive used before i downloaded this app and im pretty sure its not showing that

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
3G Watchdog is also a good choice. Very accurate, comes with a widget, and gives you a warning at a certain percentage. There's also a MyAT&T app on the market that you can manage your account from.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar