hey guys, just got the phone 2 days ago. I have a few questions but i can only think of one right now...

is there a way to check on the phone how much data of used to make sure i dont go over? if so can you tell me where to find it or if there is something i need to download to see it.

great forum, thanks in advance...
    06-19-2011 09:49 PM
    I use traffic stats lite.

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.trafficstats

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    06-19-2011 10:03 PM
    If your on Verizon you can download the My Verizon app which lets you track your data usage(you can check your usage on the My Verizon web site as well), and I'm sure the other carriers have something similar.
    06-19-2011 10:03 PM
    Carrier based apps are useful because they report data traffic in-line with the billing cycle. Third party apps are fine, but you just need to make sure you monitor or set profiles on when to start/stop data tracking.
    06-19-2011 11:39 PM
    thanks a lot guys, im on att. ill look to see what they have otherwise ill get traffic stats lite...
    06-20-2011 10:37 AM
    My Data Manager by Mobidia Technology is a great free app to track data usage.
    06-20-2011 11:14 AM
    thanks a lot guys, im on att. ill look to see what they have otherwise ill get traffic stats lite...
    There are other third party apps -- look for the ones that pop-up when you search traffic stats lite.
    06-20-2011 11:14 AM
    There are other third party apps -- look for the ones that pop-up when you search traffic stats lite.
    yeah i figured that. im looking through some options... im using traffic stats lite right now and its good but im curious what ive used before i downloaded this app and im pretty sure its not showing that
    06-20-2011 05:33 PM
    3G Watchdog is also a good choice. Very accurate, comes with a widget, and gives you a warning at a certain percentage. There's also a MyAT&T app on the market that you can manage your account from.
    06-20-2011 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD