So what does everyone think of the new update. I noticed my battery drained faster than normal while the phone was asleep. (went into a 2 hour exam with around 90% battery came out with 60%)

Any other thoughts or comments about it?
    06-20-2011 12:13 PM
    I stopped using Twidroyd months before the Ubermedia take-over and name change. The recent updates look promising so I'll give it another go. Hopefully I don't experience the same battery drainage.
    06-20-2011 12:33 PM
    So what does everyone think of the new update. I noticed my battery drained faster than normal while the phone was asleep. (went into a 2 hour exam with around 90% battery came out with 60%)

Any other thoughts or comments about it?
    Make sure the refresh interval is not set to every 5 mins. Twitdroyd works perfectly again for me. They fixed a lot of the problems.
    06-20-2011 01:18 PM
    Make sure the refresh interval is not set to every 5 mins. Twitdroyd works perfectly again for me. They fixed a lot of the problems.
    Im starting to think it is my phone. It wont lock properly and is a bit out of the ordinary. Something might have happened to the rom im running. I do have it set to update every hour.
    06-20-2011 03:12 PM
    I just installed and am having some problems - for some reason it won't let me tweet without a hashtag - I was getting "twitter not connected" or something like that... now it's letting me go through? and I don't see notifications in my status bar for new received tweets... ?

Dinc1
    07-14-2011 12:58 PM
    I can't stand using it the icon drove me so crazy I ended up going back to peep
    07-14-2011 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD