Every time I end a call I notice that Lookout is scanning MP3 Store. It appears to be the Amazon MP3 Store which I did not install nor does it appear that I can uninstall it.

It's possible that this started after last week's update. I had not noticed it before.

Anyone know what's up with this?

04-12-2010 10:21 AM
    This is doubly annoying as I neither want nor need the Amazon mp3store app but it is not in the list of apps on the phone, nor is it in the list of 'Running' apps in Settings. I also can't use the 'Uninstall' option from the apps store (as it's NOT in the apps store!! ) It's becoming such a problem (slowing the phone down and introducing annoying performance pauses when I try to do anything), I may have to consider removing Lookout, much as I don't want to. Something has to go and if I can't find the mp3store app, it's byebye Lookout.
    Any ideas, anyone? Thanks

A member of Parliament to Disraeli: "Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease."
    "That depends, Sir," said Disraeli, "whether I embrace your policies or your mistress."
    04-18-2010 12:45 AM