Do you use credit cards? We have an app that will make your life easier! No more entering your payment data on hand! With our automatic scanning options you can fill in credit card information and payments with one tap. Our app supports NFC reading directly from the credit card. Easy, simple, secure and fast credit card manager.

✦ Notifications for card payment date
    ✦ Notifications for card expiry date
    ✦ Quick card entering with camera scanning
    ✦ Quick card entering with NFC scanning
    ✦ Card balances and reports
    ✦ Expense tracking with charts and categories
    ✦ Export to CSV
    ✦ Track multiple credit cards
    ✦ Works offline
    ✦ PIN protection
    ✦ Automatic filling of last credit card transactions using NFC scanning (if the card supports it)

[APP][FREE][5.0+] Credit Card Manager - Do you use credit cards?-unnamed.png[APP][FREE][5.0+] Credit Card Manager - Do you use credit cards?-unnamed.png[APP][FREE][5.0+] Credit Card Manager - Do you use credit cards?-unnamed.png[APP][FREE][5.0+] Credit Card Manager - Do you use credit cards?-unnamed.png[APP][FREE][5.0+] Credit Card Manager - Do you use credit cards?-unnamed.png[APP][FREE][5.0+] Credit Card Manager - Do you use credit cards?-unnamed.png[APP][FREE][5.0+] Credit Card Manager - Do you use credit cards?-unnamed.png[APP][FREE][5.0+] Credit Card Manager - Do you use credit cards?-unnamed.png

Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ditcardmanager
    08-14-2019 06:36 AM
    Could you add fingerprint/face/iris scan to make it a little safer and easier?
    08-14-2019 02:58 PM
    Thanks for your feedback. We will add this feature for sure.
    08-15-2019 04:36 AM
    Credit Card Manager app is now released on Google Play. Any feedback is welcome.
    09-12-2019 02:22 AM
    I don't know how to say it correctly. Hmm... Long story short, I hate this cards. The reason is the situation, when I lost it once, so some ******* spent about $6000, before I noticed disappearance. Likely for me, I took the card in the good bank, because I didn't know the amount, which he lost at the beginning, so I thought, that $1000 will be enough for covering all, but personal debt collection agency "helped" me to understand, that I need to pay a bit more. The main their benefit is the fact, that they did it without any harm, I met them at their offices in Liverpool in December (they also has their site - [link redacted by Mod]) was very accommodating, they took me through process, gave me the instruction, an initial payment was collected with my consent within 1 week and full balance collected within 6 weeks.
    03-25-2020 06:59 AM