YouTube music alternative - save videos for offline

raymonnddaf

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
Is there a YouTube music premium offline alternative that will allow me to save YouTube videos for offline usage if device has no internet.

I need it to be able to playback music videos. Prefer to have ability to download from YouTube directly (if not at least allow me to download on a pc and import to the player)

Have playlists I can sort music videos into

Have a search function so the music videos can be found.

I thought YouTube music premium could do this but when your offline you can’t search in your offline downloads nor can you play any playlists you have created.

Basically I’m planning on buying an android tablet that can take a 1tb sd card prob Samsung s6 and use that as the main interface through a similar programme like YouTube premium. Has to be easy to use and has to be able to play music offline inc the music videos which will play on 2 TVs. Being installed on a party bus.

Any help appreciated.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The only way to legitimately save YouTube videos for offline usage is to subscribe to YouTube Premium. Any 3rd party app that claims to do this is as well is violating YouTube's terms of service, and therefore will get kicked out of the Play Store (and we wouldn't allow discussion about those kinds of apps either, since their intent is essentially to steal service, even though what you're describing sounds like a reasonable goal).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane