I'm trying to find out if this is an issue w/ the EVO 3D, or just nature of Google Music.

I have a handful of albums I've marked to be downloaded to my phone via google music. It's there. It's fine. Google Music app plays them fine. I just don't like the google music app, it's a bit slow for some reason.

Unfortunately, loading up either the HTC Music player or Winamp, they don't see any music at all. It's definitely there, I checked when I connected to the comp in the cache folder (I assume this is where it is...). I did notice the id3 tag info seems to be stripped.

I was basically trying to use google music as a way to do on the fly syncing between my phone and computer w/ the added benefit of playback vitually anywhere. If my thinking is wrong, I'll have to probably switch to winamp.. which is funny since I haven't used it in nearly a decade, heh.
    06-26-2011 03:49 PM
    Sounds like a media scan issue. Do you have a ROM or app that can force a rescan? If not, have you tried rebooting to force a rescan?
    06-27-2011 07:33 AM
    Reboot does nothing. If this works on other platforms, I'll bring the question over to the EVO 3D forum
    06-27-2011 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD