02-07-2014 10:29 AM
65 123
tools
    you can take screens with shootme app. phone doesnt have to be rooted
    Actually it dose. The epic has the same loophole the Evo had when it was released allowing the shoot me app to work but soon the first update it killed the loophole.
    09-11-2010 12:08 PM
    Just found this thread .. Here are my Handcent screens

O_O that is exactly my theme (almost). Same background picture, same sender/recipient color bubbles. Only difference is the font and the fact that I have it show contact pictures. I also have it set to hero theme instead of iPhone, but that's just a darker shade of gray so it's barely a difference :/ Still...weird
    09-11-2010 05:00 PM
    How are you getting the screens to show up that size in the thread? Mine show up much smaller.
    09-12-2010 08:36 AM
    Actually it dose. The epic has the same loophole the Evo had when it was released allowing the shoot me app to work but soon the first update it killed the loophole.
    Well, i have an unrooted aria and I can use it just fine. heres mine

09-12-2010 12:50 PM
    Just found this thread .. Here are my Handcent screens

Anyone know what font package this is?
    09-13-2010 03:24 PM
    Well, i have an unrooted aria and I can use it just fine. heres mine

how are you all changing the background for the "home" screen where all the convos show up? like in the first pic? i found the setting to change the background of the actual conversation, but not where they are all listed. thanks!

nevermind i found it.
    Plaigh likes this.
    09-13-2010 04:02 PM
    Well, i have an unrooted aria and I can use it just fine.
    same deal. I'm betting first update will disable this feature as well. So by all means if you can use this app do so but know that its a loop hold thats more than likely gonna get fixed and block access. Wish this came standard for all phones though. Android is the only OS that dose not allow screen capture. Weird if you ask me.
    09-13-2010 10:23 PM
    [QUOTE=dannzeman;3565]I have mine set to the Hero Skin, Black Application Theme, and Handcent Classic Conversation Style with custom colors for the fades in the bubbles. I also picked the carbon fiber background from the default backgrounds that come with the phone. I also changed the divider lines to a lime green.

I love Handcent, never realized I could use pics for the background. I thought I could just use colors. I am gonna spend all day tweaking this,lol. Thanks soooo much!!!
    09-14-2010 08:20 AM
    flybub, i think it's in handcent font package 3 font segoepr. That's the one i'm using and it looks the same.
    09-14-2010 08:42 AM
    okay im having a lil issue , maybe its me and im doing something wrong but i just got my evo (0004 , 3.30.651.3) and ive tried changing the skins and nothing happens . everything still looks the same . am i doing something wrong ?????
    11-18-2010 01:37 PM
    OK. I have been using Handcent since I got my Epic & absolutely love it. I need to know - is is worth it to pay the $5/yr for the back up service? I do want to contribute to the developer because the App is awesome, but an annual fee is pretty steep. I'm not concerned about saving messages or pics. I just want the ads to be removed if possible.
    11-19-2010 09:20 AM
    When I try to change the background picture to create my own "theme", I go to background, select images, but it only brings up the image that is linked with my currently chosen theme. It will not bring up any of my albums with my images I have saved or downloaded. How can I access my own photos to create my own theme vs downloading ones from the handcent gallery?
    03-31-2011 01:14 PM
    I have mine set to the Hero Skin, Black Application Theme, and Handcent Classic Conversation Style with custom colors for the fades in the bubbles. I also picked the carbon fiber background from the default backgrounds that come with the phone. I also changed the divider lines to a lime green.

---

I really like the carbon background because its not too wild that it distracts me but its more than just a solid color. What do you guys think?

I would love to see yours.
    does the input area have to be tan like that? why can't i make it white?
    07-01-2011 03:37 PM
    how are you all changing the background for the "home" screen where all the convos show up? like in the first pic? i found the setting to change the background of the actual conversation, but not where they are all listed. thanks!

nevermind i found it.

LOVE this one! How do you get your background to show so clear? What are the dimensions of the pic & the resolution?

::: UPDATE ::: Never mind, I figured it out - The background HAS to be the exact size as my screen specs (Just learned something new today)
    11-02-2012 08:29 PM
    where can i found this theme ?? please share it ..
    02-07-2014 10:29 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD