Why APK Mirror is Trustworthy??

KurtPattinson

Nov 23, 2019
Visit site
No advertisement and pr, i'm standing from the general point of view.
I surf in lots of Android Forum and literally everyone is in favor of APK Mirror to be one of the most trustworthy APK sources.
Any one got an idea why it was trusted like that ??
There are many others too but why APK Mirror attains higher credit.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
it is because all apks are vetted when submitted. In addition, they must include the same google verification key those in the play store have. finally the site is run by those behind android police, a popular tech site similar to android central. I guarantee you that if it had apks with nasties in them, word would get out and you would not see other tech recommend them.

KurtPattinson

Nov 23, 2019
Visit site
that was pretty clear, but have you ever wondered about origin APK files? I have read their DCMA policy, quite clear and opened. Just don't know how to tell which APK file is origin which one is not ^^

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
that was pretty clear, but have you ever wondered about origin APK files? I have read their DCMA policy, quite clear and opened. Just don't know how to tell which APK file is origin which one is not ^^

not sure what you mean by origin but if I understand correctly, it goes back to the verification key, as long as it was the same as the play store, then it is the original and it will be included on the mirror site. as far as where they come from, I don't know about all but a good portion was submitted by the developers of the apk so the DCMA does not apply. but like anything online, you do what you feel comfortable doing.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No advertisement and pr, i'm standing from the general point of view.
I surf in lots of Android Forum and literally everyone is in favor of APK Mirror to be one of the most trustworthy APK sources.
Any one got an idea why it was trusted like that ??
There are many others too but why APK Mirror attains higher credit.
My reason why I trust it because I've been using it for years with no issues