I want to share my screen with with 2-way audio and video between two android smartphones. Can anyone suggest an app?
    Thanks!
    12-06-2019 04:04 AM
    I believe google duo can .I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here, as a guest account u cant .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    12-06-2019 08:53 AM
    Duo will allow two way video messaging and chatting, like Skype.

But two way screen and sound sharing ... there's a problem, called feedback. You see your screen on the other person's screen, and in there is a little version of his screen, which has an even smaller version of your screen ... etc. Sound would produce something that sounds like a sound effect from a flying saucer movie - delayed feedback.

You can use a VNC app (any of them - client on the one you want to be using, server on the one you want controlled) to remotely use the other phone's screen and hear his audio (or let someone do it to your phone), but you need to forward a port in the router the server is connected to. Teamviewer can do it without forwarding ports because you're using their server as an intermediary. So can LogMeIn. But all apps like that are subscription, not free.
    12-06-2019 03:49 PM
    Maybe Zoom?
    12-06-2019 04:19 PM
    Duo will allow two way video messaging and chatting, like Skype.

But two way screen and sound sharing ... there's a problem, called feedback. You see your screen on the other person's screen, and in there is a little version of his screen, which has an even smaller version of your screen ... etc. Sound would produce something that sounds like a sound effect from a flying saucer movie - delayed feedback.

You can use a VNC app (any of them - client on the one you want to be using, server on the one you want controlled) to remotely use the other phone's screen and hear his audio (or let someone do it to your phone), but you need to forward a port in the router the server is connected to. Teamviewer can do it without forwarding ports because you're using their server as an intermediary. So can LogMeIn. But all apps like that are subscription, not free.
    Thanks for the response, but looks like I did not clarify my question enough. Here is a more detailed description:

Caller 1: Wants to share his screen, and his voice and video. Wants to get Caller 2's video, and audio.
    Caller 2: Wants to share his voice and audio only (not screen). Wants to get Caller 1's screen, audio and video.

I have tried TeamViewer Remote Control and Teamviewer Quick Support, Skype, and Zoom - did not do what I wanted. Any other suggestion?
    12-06-2019 06:09 PM
    Maybe Zoom?
    Sorry, did not do it for me. As soon as I start screen share, the little video icon at the bottom left is struck off and my video feed is terminated as long as the screen share is on.
    12-06-2019 06:10 PM
    I believe google duo can .I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here, as a guest account u cant .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    I am registered
    12-06-2019 06:11 PM
    Sorry, did not do it for me. As soon as I start screen share, the little video icon at the bottom left is struck off and my video feed is terminated as long as the screen share is on.
    Hi Welcome to AC Forums!
    Did you try Google duo?
    12-06-2019 07:35 PM
    Hi Welcome to AC Forums!
    Did you try Google duo?
    Thanks for the welcoming
    I installed Google Duo from the Play Store. However I cannot find the option to share screen.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    12-07-2019 12:00 AM
    Thanks for the welcoming
    I installed Google Duo from the Play Store. However I cannot find the option to share screen.
    Yeah they must of took it out
    Not sure if the other ones like Skype, Hangouts or tango can do that .
    12-07-2019 12:36 AM