I used to have a Lumia 950, and one of the best things about it was that I could create a note or a reminder, note or task, and it would automatically appear on my PC, and vice versa.

I now have a Motorola G7 Power with Android 9, and I'm trying to replicate that capability using Microsoft To-Do, as there is a version available for every kind of device that I own, and it's a good app. The problem is that I can't seem to create a To-Do entry just using my voice.

Is this possible, and if so what is the exact voice command that I need to use?

I can great voice notes and reminders using Google's system, but when I try to do the same with To-Do all it does is to create a Google note\reminder that contains the word To-Do.
    12-15-2019 04:06 AM
    Are you trying to use "OK Google" to add the task? I just did that, and it Google created a To Do list with my task entry.... But it's not synced to anything else.

For myself, I use the tasks in MS Outlook. Then I synchronize that with the Tasks and Notes app. When I want voice input, I start a task and then use the voice input... So it's not completely hands-free. I still need to press the microphone button. Actually, I'm using the microphone button right now! LOL.
    01-10-2020 05:13 PM