I'm looking for something similar to dropbox/sugarsync/ect. What do you guys find to be the best one? Currently I've got a free dropbox account and a paid ($5) sugarsync account, but I have had trouble downloading and uploading from my phone (random fails in both direction with sugarsync).

I just signed up for spideroak and memopal, I'm going to give them a shot over the next few days and possibly switch my paid account to one of them.

Any other suggestions?

06-29-2011 09:36 PM
    I use ZumoDrive. I like it better than DropBox.
    06-30-2011 07:49 AM
    I use ZumoDrive. I like it better than DropBox.
    how come?
    06-30-2011 07:52 AM
    With DropBox you can only sync one folder (I believe) with ZumoDrive I can sync my desktop, documents, or any folder I choose on my computer.
    06-30-2011 11:04 AM
    My big worry with any of them is how safe are they really? Dropbox has been hacked before I believe, or they had some kind of breach recently. The only way I would use it is if I could encrypt on the PC then decrypt on my phone using something such as Truecrypt.
    07-01-2011 12:38 PM
    Since I'm not storing any confidential or personal info, Dropbox works for me. I did give Wuala a try but have not switched to it completely. http://www.wuala.com/
    07-01-2011 01:31 PM