I made an unofficial Sticky Notes app for Android (webwrapper)

dlalonde

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I found it annoying that Microsoft didn't have a Google Keep kind of app for Sticky Notes and that we needed to install OneNote or use the Microsoft Launcher to access them. Both solutions are a little overkill in comparison to having a direct app.

Now I'm sure Microsoft will eventually make one but in the meantime, I made one. It's just a webwrapper to onenote.com/stickynotes/ with a little tweak to hide the top left menu.

It was also a personal challenge. I'm a web Developer and I'm interested in creating Android apps. I hadn't used Java in forever!

The thing is, I'm not going to pay to become a Google Play developer for the moment given all I have is this app from which I'm not making any money. Plus, it's just a webwrapper so most of the app doesn't even belong to me.

But I am willing to share the APK if anyone is interested!

dlalonde

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Well I still have to answer from APK Mirror and I wrote them but got no reply so, here it is.

If anyone's worried about security you can scan it. The app does not collect your data, your Microsoft account, your password, nothing. It's litterally just a webwrapper so, in other words, it's like a browser window without any controls or URL bar and everything happens on the website directly. ;)

Attachments

• MS-StickyNotesavr.-14-2020-1.0-1.apk
    1.8 MB · Views: 3