Google Assistant and music playback

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I have a pixel 3 XL. Ever since Android 11 beta, Android auto Acts a little wonky. If I say the Google catchphrase and give it a command like text or call someone, it'll do that, but my music doesn't auto resume after the command is done. The song counter continues counting, but I don't hear anything. The only way For me to hear my music again after a command is finished, is for me to hit the source button in my 2018 Accord sport, toggle another music source like FM radio, then toggle back to Android auto again. That always fixes the music playback issue on my phone. You can imagine this gets quite annoying. Has anyone else experienced this? I have reported it to Google but in beta 3 it's still an issue. That's why I'm curious thanks for any help for suggestions!

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
That's one of the issues with beta programs, you either use it and endure problems until the official version is released or opt out of the beta program. I was in the Samsung beta for Android 10 last year and there was a forum for the beta testers to communicate issues. Do Google have similar for the Pixel?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, don't get me wrong, I'm more than willing to enjoy the problems. I've been Android beta user for 2 years now running. But your finger at beta 3 is the final beta within the program. You shouldn't have that many issues they should mostly be ironed out. ironically, the chat bubbles are much more reliable and stable now in beta 3, it's just a keyboard and every keyboard third party that I download crashes within the chatbot was in Android messages. Lol. it's the weirdest most annoying thing in the world. I didn't even have that issue in beta 2! I mean I've sent Google feedback three times in a row. But I don't know yes it is but it is at this point.
402b5b9f7f32041fe3803e3d29d444a4.jpg

Last edited:

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, the only issue with Android Auto is the lack of music audio playback automatically after I tell Google Assistant a command then I can please it. Other than that, that's the only issue with Android Auto on my Pixel 3 XL in my 2018 Honda Accord sport. I'm trying to call Google and see if they can help me figure this out because I'm not quite sure what else to do regarding the issue. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone and cleared cache and wiped data from the app on my phone. Doesn't make too too much sense to me honestly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX