HTC One m8 and 4100NEX

entervine

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, my phone isn't working with my android auto. I have the Pioneer 4100 nex and Verizon HTC one m8. Everything has the latest software. Anyway when I plug in my brothers at&t s6 to the same port I plug mine into, his works flawlessly.
It seems to constantly disconnect and reconnect as well. When I check what "USB 2" is doing it says "incompatible device". My phone did once work on this is the thing. I'm not sure what update and what time frame it broke.

Today it was working for a second, then my phone said google play services has stopped working. Now my phone just charges, doesn't even seem like it's plugged into anything other than a charger.

Anyway I was just wondering if you guys may have some tips. Thanks!

Mptrh336

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
I had a faulty USB causing intermittent issues with my N6. My OPO wouldn't work AT ALL with that USB. I'm not saying it's 100% your issue, but it's definitely worth throwing a new USB on it and trying it out. At times my N6 would work flawlessly, and sometimes it would freeze the unit or just tell me to check my phone. I never could get the OPO to work on it, so at first I thought that since one worked and the other didn't it had to be the phones. Changed the cable and haven't had an issue since.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt