Hi,
    I have Android Auto on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. When I connect to my car (which only sometimes works...) Google Maps won't show any search results if I'm using data. It only seems to work when my phone is connected to a WiFi network. When it doesn't work on AA I disconnect my phone and my data is working perfectly. Can someone please help me understand why it won't work with AA? Thanks!
    04-01-2016 06:36 PM
    Hi,
    I have Android Auto on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. When I connect to my car (which only sometimes works...) Google Maps won't show any search results if I'm using data. It only seems to work when my phone is connected to a WiFi network. When it doesn't work on AA I disconnect my phone and my data is working perfectly. Can someone please help me understand why it won't work with AA? Thanks!
    Is this fkr the voice search? Does it tell you "limited data access"?
    04-02-2016 04:30 AM
    Is this fkr the voice search? Does it tell you "limited data access"?
    No it just won't load any search results at all. And when I go to "Recent Places" it says "Can't connect to Google".

If I start a route when I'm on WiFi and then start driving, it's not able to do anything (ex. Cant re-route) if I don't follow the route exaxtly

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-02-2016 10:57 AM
    have you checked to see if background data is on or off? perhaps Android auto is not configured to access your 3G/4G connection?
    04-05-2016 11:47 PM
    Hi,
    Welcome to Android Central!

Did you figure out what the issue was?
    04-06-2016 08:14 AM
    I'm having the same issue, "can't connect to Google" when I use search. Won't update route on 4/3g
    05-31-2016 10:48 PM