Pandora autoplay

frankiepap39

May 21, 2016
Visit site
pandora, since updating to android 6.0 on my galaxy S6 now wants to always autoplay whenever i connect my phone to AA
I've turned all the auto start / play options off, uninstalled it, cant seem to stop it. unless there is a menu i cant see?

davem2421

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
you might want to go into the app manager and clear cache and settings, then sign into Pandora again and uncheck that option. not sure if that'll help but worth a shot (if you haven't done that also, already).

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
This started happening to me too after an OS update. Tried the advanced settings in Pandora for turning of bluetooth auto launch, tried the prevent USB auto routing in developer options. Then realized it was an issue with android auto (at least on my phone). I did not have to be connected to the car. Whenever I opened android auto, even standalone, Pandora would start up.

So, I went to settings > apps > android auto > storage and cleared cache and data. Then, I opened android auto holding the phone in my hand (not connected to anything) and went to settings > Autolaunch and deselected all of the bluetooth devices and made sure autolaunch was deselected.

Went out to the car, plugged it in, let it go through the initial setup, and all has been good since. Hope this helps someone. May not work for all, but is worth a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34