Verizon LG G3 users - How's your connectivity with Android Auto?

JLiRD808

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
How's your connectivity with AA? Able to connect or having troubles?

I'm connected but having random issues, wondering what others' stories are.

THX!

Gaurav Sag

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
it was good if you are facing issue Your car needs to be compatible with Android Auto or have an aftermarket unit installed. Android Auto won't work on all cars equipped with a USB port. See this list for compatible cars and to find manufacturers of compatible aftermarket head units
Not all USB cables will work with all cars. If you're having trouble connecting to Android Auto try using a new USB cable.
If your Android Auto app used to work and no longer does, try these troubleshooting tips:

Check your Android phone. You might need to install some updates before you can keep using Android Auto. Check Google Play for updates and learn how to update your apps .
If all your apps seem to be updated, unplug your phone and try turning it off and back on before connecting it again.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I used my work G3 for a 2 hour trip, while using Google Maps the phone kept disconnecting and reconnecting automatically, every 10 mins or so I had to unplug and replug the device back for it to properly work. This was a version of AA about a month ago and my experience wasn't too great for the few hours I used it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz