NAV suggestions from calendar?

pbyron

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I keep getting useless suggestions for locations I used days before.

Shouldn't AA be suggesting locations that are attached to my upcoming calendar entries?

It only seems to work if I open the map location on my phone before I get in the car.

Andrew DeFaria

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
AA will offer suggestions from your calendar provided you're using Google Calender. It will also offer cards for places you searched for in Google Maps. And if you set Home and Work in Google Maps they will surface depending on time of day (i.e. it'll suggest Work in the morning and Home in the evening).

OriginalTwotone

May 31, 2013
Visit site
AA will offer suggestions from your calendar provided you're using Google Calender.

How do you get this to work? I use Google calendar and I was hoping Upcoming events they recently added would also be in AA maps.

For example, when I leave my house for an appointment in my calendar- when I plug in my phone, how to I get that to come up? I can't seem to find anyway to do it.

Pedrore

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I've found that a calendar entry with location info filled in will show up as a card on the Home screen of AA.

pbyron

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I only seem to get that card if I click on the address to open a NAV screen before I connect to Android Auto. I wonder why.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX