Creating favorites list of locations for google maps?

sixsense

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to create a short "favorites" list of locations in google maps? The only list of custom locations that are provided seems to be "Recent Places" and Home/Work. Searching by label doesn't seem to work, and it doesn't show starred placed or anything like that.

sixsense

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I can't get the navigate to contact to work... I've tried saying the contact's name, "take me to {contact name}" and "navigate to {contact name}". It works on my phone, but not through android auto for some reason.

ireknole

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to create a short "favorites" list of locations in google maps? The only list of custom locations that are provided seems to be "Recent Places" and Home/Work. Searching by label doesn't seem to work, and it doesn't show starred placed or anything like that.
Not in Android Auto. There is a section in the Google maps app, but for whatever reason they left it out in Android auto. I guess they were hoping their prediction would be enough. Only thing we can do is request they add a menu item through the feedback section of the Android auto app.