Note 5 on AA anyone?

hzemall

Sep 20, 2017
Visit site
Anyone using a Note 5?

I just installed the new Kenwood DNK994 Deck

I installed the AA App and the app worked fine, I plugged in my phone and I had come cable issues and had to go home. I was told that I should have been prompted to give permission to 5 things and then set the notifications.

The next morning I went back to the shop and plugged the phone into the right cable and the app open, I started approving everything. I set the 5 permissions. I got to the first notification and when I turned on the first one the app crashed.

I reopened the app, it shut down and reopened and crashed. It does this everytime. I deleted and reloaded the app several times, rebooted the phone etc etc etc.

I finally sucked it up and did the 7.0 phone update also to Nougat hoping this would fix it...........well it didn't.....

I went in and turned on Developer Options, I turned on USB Debugging and turned on USB MTP and still nothing. App still opens, closes and crashes.

Tried it on my wifes Galaxy S7 which runs 7.0 Nougat and it worked fine, took a second to get the app loaded but works perfect now.

Any idea's

Last edited:

Pam Davis

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
Having the same problem. My AA worked great with my Kenwood DNX773S until Saturday. Did a factory reset on Note 5 but didn't help. I'm at a loss. Husbands iPhone connects with no problem. Not sure if it's the phone or the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49