Hi all

I've got a 2017 Seat Leon and I've been using Android Auto for about 2 years with my Samsung S8
    I recently upgraded to a Huawei Mate 20 Pro and I've found that the quality of the 'Google Voice' that makes announcements and what have you is poorer quality than it was when I had my Samsung
    From what I can figure out, it's as if the audio is coming over Bluetooth rather than via USB
    Any suggestions?
    12-13-2018 06:24 AM
    From my experience, audio can come from either USB or Bluetooth with Bluetooth take priority over USB. In my Mercedes, I found Bluetooth audio sounds better than USB because audio always breaks from time to time when using USB (when sometimes Bluetooth failed to connect).
    12-15-2018 07:31 PM
    Hi GrantBC,

I've found that I've been having issues with Android Auto sound quality. Judging from the way it has behaved I am assuming that even when plugged into USB, the audio will go through Bluetooth. Android Auto on my phone wants to control Bluetooth and will always turn it on when activated. When I unplug the cable there is no stutter in the audio which suggests to me it's always through BT.

My audio problems are different to yours, but I've upgrades from Samsung Galaxy S7 and noticed no difference in sound quality over BT.
    02-07-2019 04:57 AM