Anyone having problems with the mobile app?

livetovacation60

Oct 10, 2018
Visit site
For the last two days I'm having problems with the mobile app. I'll click it, the home screen will pop up then immediately shut down. I've cleared the cache, reinstalled the app with no success. I'm on a Pixel 3A XL running android 10........any thoughts?

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Quick reply at the bottom hasn't worked in forever and I can't remember the last time clicking a link worked on my Note 8, it's probably been over a year.

This functionality works on other devices I own, I gave up troubleshooting it long ago.

Elky64

Dec 24, 2019
Visit site
For the last two days I'm having problems with the mobile app. I'll click it, the home screen will pop up then immediately shut down. I've cleared the cache, reinstalled the app with no success. I'm on a Pixel 3A XL running android 10........any thoughts?

Noticed this today on multiple phones, happening w/Android Central and CrackBerry apps. So far no such problem w/Windows Central app. Even complaints showing up in Play Store in regards to "ALL" Mobile Nation apps having crashing issues.

Did try uninstalling/reinstalling apps w/o success, and since it is happening to me on multiple phones no plans to dig any further as it is most certainly is not on my end.

Last edited:

nubold

Aug 27, 2019
Visit site
I got an update to the app yesterday. Today the app crashes as soon as I try to open it on my Note 10+ 5G and my Tab S6.

HighwayBob

Dec 22, 2017
Visit site
I'm having the exact same thing happen on my 3a XL. Have gotten no further app updates since this problem started with the last update.

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Yep, been having the same issue on my Note 9. I came here to see if I could find an answer. I guess there isn't one yet.