Android central forum app

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I didn't know what group to go to.

It directed me to tapatalk

I installed AC forum app for the first time today & received an error message regarding the server, then as you mentioned, redirected to tapatalk. I just removed the app.

Thanks for your post as I would have never known what was up & probably never given the app a second chance.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I installed AC forum app for the first time today & received an error message regarding the server, then as you mentioned, redirected to tapatalk. I just removed the app.

Thanks for your post as I would have never known what was up & probably never given the app a second chance.

AC Forum app if very good, just having some bugs ironed out .

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Yes Tapatalk is a nightmare unless you have the pro version which is paid for. And I think these days it is a subscription system rather than a one-off payment. The AC forum app is better.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I switch between the AC Forums App and the Android Central app. Both have their good points. Hopefully the Forums app gets fixed soon! I've tried Tapatalk but it was just too complex for me. I just want to use AC - not any other forums site. Plus, I wasn't a fan of the UI.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I switch between the AC Forums App and the Android Central app. Both have their good points. Hopefully the Forums app gets fixed soon! I've tried Tapatalk but it was just too complex for me. I just want to use AC - not any other forums site. Plus, I wasn't a fan of the UI.
I do use the Tapatalk app, but that's mainly because I belong to other fora that are completely unrelated to Mobile Nations. Having all my fora in one place is a convenience to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21