Photorate 2 andoid testers

Asmooh

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello, everyone,

I converted my BlackBerry 10 app to a Android app and modified it a bit to be able to work on Android devices.
The downside is that i don't have an Android device, so i converted my .apk file back to an BlackBerry 10 file to see if it works or not.

Anyway, i was wondering if people can test the app with different devices and resolutions and tell me if it works or not, how it looks (screenshots)

The app is build for my BlackBerry Z10 (768x1280) and should work on Q5/Q10 (720x720), app requires i think 2.3.3 or 2.1 i don't know anymore.

download file: http://www.aeglobalresearch.com/downloads/Photorate2_1.0.0.6.apk

Resolutions i want to get tested:

- 1080 x 1920
- 480 x 800
- 720 x 1280
- any other resolution above 480 (wide)
- other resolution under 480 (wide)

Please tell me your OS and device, resolution of the device and some screenshots.
It's an HTML5 app and not perfected yet for android so it might be slow sometimes.

You can create an account yourself or login with: user: androidtest pass: test

Please not that logging out does not work yet, so you need to remove the app and install it again if you want your own account later

Thanks already 8)

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey! Firstly thanks for posting here. We appreciate having devs post their stuff here, especially new ones to Android. I'm sure a few people would be happy to help you with your app.
A couple of things to point out:
We have no idea what your app is for. Would you mind posting a brief description? This will help people decide whether or not it may be beneficial to help you test your product.
Secondly, if I may ask, why aren't you using Google Play to distribute the beta? Many people do not trust downloading APKs from sites, especially sites they don't know well. Some people wouldn't download APKs from reputable sites as well. This may hamper your efforts in getting testers which would be frustrating.
I hope this helps you in your quest to make a killer app. Thanks again for the post!

Asmooh

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
huh i posted here something but it's gone :eek:

It's a photo rating app, its released for bb but im going to bring it to all platforms.
Call it like instagram 2 or something, its all about uploading and sharing photos

Screenshots from the BlackBerry 10 version (i converted the android app also and that works also)

IMG_00000429.png

IMG_00000430.png

IMG_00000431.png

IMG_00000432.png

IMG_00000433.png

IMG_00000434.png

IMG_00000435.png

IMG_00000436.png

Latest version:
http://www.aeglobalresearch.com/downloads/Photoratefree_1.0.0.8.apk