I may be completely missing it, but when I go to the Podcast Tab and hit the latest, it only gives me the audio option. Did the video move or was the option removed? I would love to just stream it from BeyondPod, but the updates often take up to a month to get there.

What am I missing here?

Cheers!
    09-03-2013 08:30 AM
    Hello

Using the official Android Central app, if you go to podcast it will play audio only.

Instead to get video, look under the Video option and you will see the latest and past podcasts to view in full video/audio form.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    09-03-2013 08:36 AM
    Hello

Using the official Android Central app, if you go to podcast it will play audio only.

Instead to get video, look under the Video option and you will see the latest and past podcasts to view in full video/audio form.
    Ah, thanks for the clarification. I hope it's in the works to add the video option to the podcast tab. Just seems more intuitive to have both options available if that's specifically the video I am searching for. That may just be me. Regardless, love the app!

Cheers!
    09-03-2013 10:18 AM
    Ah, thanks for the clarification. I hope it's in the works to add the video option to the podcast tab. Just seems more intuitive to have both options available if that's specifically the video I am searching for. That may just be me. Regardless, love the app!

Cheers!
    If you have a suggestion for the app you can post it here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=302044.
    09-03-2013 08:30 PM