We all love android (more or less) or we wouldn't be able to post here.
    Some of us have both Android and iOS devices. It's unfortunate, I know...
    Can you guys PLEEEEEEEEEEEEESE make an Android Central App for iOS so I don't feel so lost when I'm forced to use iOS for a week or two here and there?
    It would also be good for folks that carry an Android phone as daily driver, but also went iPad for tablet.

It really can't be that hard to make a decent app for iOS and you ads will reach a bigger audience!
    Maybe even make it a universal app that accesses Android Central, iMore etc.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-27-2015 11:30 PM
    That's a good idea, but have you tried Tapatalk? I think you can access the forums there. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapa...cUvbUpU4202118
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-27-2015 11:38 PM
    Can you guys PLEEEEEEEEEEEEESE make an Android Central App for iOS so I don't feel so lost when I'm forced to use iOS for a week or two here and there?
    It would also be good for folks that carry an Android phone as daily driver, but also went iPad for tablet.

It really can't be that hard to make a decent app for iOS and you ads will reach a bigger audience!
    Don't quote me here....

but I think I heard some talk about this in the past and I think there has been some resistance from Apple on getting it to happen app speaking.

Thank you for your interest in having the best of both worlds
    B. Diddy and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-27-2015 11:47 PM
    Don't quote me here....

but I think I heard some talk about this in the past and I think there has been some resistance from Apple on getting it to happen app speaking.

Thank you for your interest in having the best of both worlds
    Paul627g, should the iOS Tapatalk app work for the forums?
    01-28-2015 12:48 AM

I think AC did make an iOS version of their app but it was not accepted into the App Store.

The mobile website works pretty well.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-28-2015 07:53 AM
    I think AC did make an iOS version of their app but it was not accepted into the App Store.

The mobile website works pretty well.
    I believe that was the exact problem.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-28-2015 09:31 AM
    Which is why I won't purchase an iPhone...too exclusionary IMO.
    01-28-2015 11:19 AM
    The iOS Tapatalk app works well for accessing Android Central.
    Laura Knotek and B. Diddy like this.
    01-28-2015 12:47 PM
    That's a good idea, but have you tried Tapatalk? I think you can access the forums there. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapa...cUvbUpU4203070
    This man has the answer for everything.... No seriously he does. I would use Tapatalk and be good -- the AC App isn't going to happen I don't think (for reasons Paul said above).
    B. Diddy and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-28-2015 02:35 PM
    When will there be a Android phone that doesn't come with pre-order apps?
    02-12-2015 08:38 PM
    I meant to say pre-installed apps. For once in my life I would like to have a phone with apps that I use instead of pre-installed apps that I can't get rid of.
    02-12-2015 08:41 PM
    I meant to say pre-installed apps. For once in my life I would like to have a phone with apps that I use instead of pre-installed apps that I can't get rid of.
    The closest you're going to get is a Nexus device.

• from the i6+ 🐜 •
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-12-2015 08:47 PM
    Test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-13-2015 11:20 AM
    Test post
    06-14-2015 10:49 PM
    test 2
    06-14-2015 10:50 PM
    When you're willing to buy a phone that isn't subsidized by a telephone company who installs those apps to (actually I have no idea why) maybe money maybe to differentiate themselves from other phone companies that are exactly the same.
    06-16-2015 06:44 PM