^
    Why? How do I fix this?

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-07-2015 11:23 PM
    Mod note: Moved to Android Central Apps forums.

I will bring this to the attention of the administrators.
    05-07-2015 11:38 PM
    ^
    Why? How do I fix this?

Can you be a little more specific, please? What version of the app, what device and OS version, and what, exactly, are you doing when the crash occurs?
    05-08-2015 09:48 AM
    Can you be a little more specific, please? What version of the app, what device and OS version, and what, exactly, are you doing when the crash occurs?
    Okay.I go to menu choose Account ,then click on Change Avatar and a box opens up asking me to either drag and drop a picture or select the picture by clicking the blue button .When I click the blue button to select my avatar the app crashs.
    I'm using the latest version 1.8.2 (Downloaded AC app yesterday ,updated it right now)
    The device is an Indian brand ,not even listed here.I'm running KitKat 4.4.2 (Rooted)

05-08-2015 11:58 AM
    I can't reproduce this bug on my 5.1 GPE M8 with the latest version of the AC app, but I cannot change my profile either. The "select a photo to upload" button is unresponsive and there is no way for me to "drag and drop" to the popup window from my device.

I play with my food
    05-08-2015 12:18 PM
    I can't reproduce this bug on my 5.1 GPE M8 with the latest version of the AC app, but I cannot change my profile either. The "select a photo to upload" button is unresponsive and there is no way for me to "drag and drop" to the popup window from my device.

I play with my food
    Same issue with this guy
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=398110

I have a found a few others bugs too.I made a topic on it in this section but can't see it. Even when I hit refresh .

05-08-2015 12:26 PM
    Same issue with this guy
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=398110

I have a found a few others bugs too.I made a topic on it in this section but can't see it. Even when I hit refresh .

Funny, the AC app wouldn't open the link you posted either. I had to go to settings and clear defaults and then choose to open it in Tapatalk.

I play with my food
    05-08-2015 12:34 PM
    Funny, the AC app wouldn't open the link you posted either. I had to go to settings and clear defaults and then choose to open it in Tapatalk.

I play with my food
    Which AC app are using?I installed another AC app from playstore(I think its an older version) It's the one with the icon which looks like a chat bubble its called AC forums.
    With that app I was able to change my avatar without crashing.
    Also it has more features like I can see my inbox , see if there are new post new posts in any of subscribed posts, quick reply.
    But I like using the other one.
    Attached Images
    05-08-2015 12:45 PM
    I'm using the newer "all-in-one" AC app. BTW, your avatar is still showing blank on this app.

I play with my food
    05-08-2015 12:47 PM
    I'm using the newer "all-in-one" AC app. BTW, your avatar is still showing blank on this app.

I play with my food
    All in one app?Eh so this one?
    I changed my avatar now ,but can't edit it again 😑

Attached Images
    05-08-2015 12:58 PM
    No, that looks like Tapatalk to me. This is the app I use:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oidcentral.app

AFAIK it is the latest AC app and the one that is currently under development.

I play with my food
    05-08-2015 01:33 PM
    No, that looks like Tapatalk to me. This is the app I use:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oidcentral.app

AFAIK it is the latest AC app and the one that is currently under development.

I play with my food
    Yeah that's the one I downloaded first . And that's the one I had problems in. But I downloaded the old app and was able to download change the avatar. But only once , when I tried to change my avatar again ,it didn't respond.
    The old one had more features though but the new one just looks better.
    05-08-2015 01:50 PM