can't open AC forums link

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Since upgrading to marshmallow, i cant seem to open links that lead to android central forums. I used android central app to open the link. It just opens the android central app then closes in 1 sec. I tried uninstalling reinstalling, wipe cache, no luck :(

Can anyone pls help me?

6.0.1 in S6 edge

Posted with ❤Love❤

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Since upgrading to marshmallow, i cant seem to open links that lead to android central forums. I used android central app to open the link. It just opens the android central app then closes in 1 sec. I tried uninstalling reinstalling, wipe cache, no luck :(

Can anyone pls help me?

6.0.1 in S6 edge

Posted with ❤Love❤

Did you boot to recovery and wipe the partition cache?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Let me move this to the Android Central Apps forum, where the site admins routinely look for issues that may arise.

I've noticed this issue when trying to get to the forums from a link in Hangouts as well.

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

Can anyone pls help me?

6.0.1 in S6 edge

Posted with ❤Love❤

I'm having the same issue trying to get into the nexus forums with my Nexus 6p. Do you think an update is coming? It's super frustrating.

Posted via the Android Central App

view1ny

May 6, 2016
Visit site
I had the same problem and just solved it by going to Google Play and installing Tapatalk and the Android Central forums app not the regular Android Central app. Works fine now

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87