Forum Issue

Blaize19

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
So, I was entering the Note 7 contest, and ended up updating the AC App during that part of the entry tasks. Then I went to participate in the forums via the app (which I am logged in to, according to the app) yet the app said I couldn't post cause I'm not logged in. Did the update break something? I had to go to the web to do that and to post this.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I can't see participated threads unless I log out and back into the app. Even then it isn't always working. This started yesterday after the update. Going to try a reinstall of the app.

Blacklac

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I have this App on two devices and every time I log in on one, it kicks me off the other. Also it seems like every time my network connection changes, I have to log in again! Unreal.

And half the time I still can't see my participated threads.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I can't see participated threads unless I log out and back into the app. Even then it isn't always working. This started yesterday after the update. Going to try a reinstall of the app.

Same here what gives?

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
This is getting irritating. I did app feedback as well. It's happening on my Samsung S7 and my brand new Note 7

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm not on the beta.

Rolled back to 2.9.0 which worked with no problems.
Then the app updated to 2.9.7 again today which destroyed my ability stay logged in.