Can't upload photos

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to upload photos via the A.c. Forums App with no luck lately. The progress window says uploading, then to processing, then a pop-up saying there was a problem uploading and to check my network connection.

Everything else has been working fine both on the app and other online stuff. I've tried clearing the app cache and even reinstalled it while trying to troubleshoot my password manager for another issue. I also double checked you make sure it has permission to access my storage. Still no luck.

Fyi, using a stock Verizon LG V20.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
The last couple of days several members suffered timeout issues with AC, maybe that's the cause of your problem.

Which way are you trying to upload the pictures? Using the pic icon or the attachment/paper clip?

fc746fd3dac9acb778dac650fb4c378e.jpg

Last edited:

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I always use the picture icon, because the paperclip method would sometimes cause mis-rotated photos after uploading. Here's an upload as a test using the paperclip method.
0729170659.jpg

EDIT: So this way works, and no I didn't just fire up the grill this early in the morning. I started it about 1:00 a.m. XD

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Same thing happening on WiFi and mobile data?

Not sure what to suggest. I just sent a message to the people in charge of these tech issues. Let's see what they say.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I tried both mobile and Wi-Fi. And like I said at first, everything else online works fine. Thanks for the paperclip tip for a workaround. I had forgotten it was there, but unless the team has fixed it so portrait photos don't show rotated wrong, I'd prefer the pic icon method.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Got bacon and eggs on the stove right now, lol. And read the rest of that post. I already had going much much earlier. Brisket's take a long time to smoke, but sooooo worth it.

I did read the whole post....just asking why not fire up the grill at 7 am? Lol.