After updating the forums app, it now takes an extra step to get to my subscribed threads. It's also not very intuitive, hiding my subscriptions in a section with an icon that looks like a private message notice.

Speaking of, is the 8 count part of the icon, or is that an actual counter for something. In this tab it also shows I have 500 unread notices(?). I honestly don't know what those threads are from, as I've never been in them. So why am I getting a special notice on them?

I was going to try uploading a screen shot, but that too now seems 100% broken. Use to, only one method of uploading a photo was broken, but you could still use an alternate method. Now neither works and I get an instant "upload failed" notice.

Seriously, this app needs fixing and I'd love to be able to roll back to the last version. That one was great, minus the partial broken upload ability. Now more is broken and the app in general is confusing to navigate.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-30-2017 06:53 PM
    The new update copied the Tapatalk layout and some things are in different places now. I'm not a big fan of some of the changes and I preferred this app over Tapatalk for some options that now are missing.

About the attachments. Yeah, they are broken both in the ACF app Android and in Tapatalk. Tech is already on it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-30-2017 07:06 PM
    About the notifications. They can really pile up Try changing your push notification settings on the side menu and use the check mark icon top right to clear them all and have a fresh start.
    12-30-2017 07:12 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Any idea what's the story behind the message icon and counter? Now it's showing 4 (Though still 500 unread notices of threads I'm mysteriously subscribed to?) instead of 8, so it's counting something. I just don't know what.
    12-30-2017 07:13 PM
    About the notifications. They can really pile up Try changing your push notification settings on the side menu and use the check mark icon top right to clear them all and have a fresh start.
    Sorry, my last comment was made about the same time as yours.

I have push notifications off, which I want off, and tried the checkmark. After confirming I want to mark the entire forum read, nothing changed.
    12-30-2017 07:18 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Any idea what's the story behind the message icon and counter? Now it's showing 4 (Though still 500 unread notices of threads I'm mysteriously subscribed to?) instead of 8, so it's counting something. I just don't know what.
    Not sure what you mean. Where do you see that message icon? Yeah, posting a screenshot could be helpful I think the option is working of you use the mobile site from a browser.
    12-30-2017 07:19 PM
    Trying the attachments from the mobile site on chrome, so hopefully this works.
    Attached Images
    12-30-2017 07:23 PM
    Posting at the same time as well. Haha.

All (500). This is the old 'Timeline' tab and the 500 is the limit of threads that can be listed. Nothing related to your notifications.

To mark the whole forum as read use the check mark on that same header.
    12-30-2017 07:24 PM
    Now I saw your screenshots and I think I know what you mean. You need to select the 'Unread' tab and then mark the whole forum as read. It doesn't work if you are in the 'All' tab.
    12-30-2017 07:28 PM
    Posting at the same time as well. Haha.

All (500). This is the old 'Timeline' tab and the 500 is the limit of threads that can be listed. Nothing related to your notifications.

To mark the whole forum as read use the check mark on that same header.
    I had marked the forum as read, and it still shows the (500) notice and 4 count above that as if something is still unread. I'm not sure the point of the timeline or why it's in this tab, so maybe it's a function I'm not understanding. If it were up to me, I'd rather not have it at all.
    12-30-2017 07:29 PM
    I had marked the forum as read, and it still shows the (500) notice and 4 count above that as if something is still unread. I'm not sure the point of the timeline or why it's in this tab, so maybe it's a function I'm not understanding. If it were up to me, I'd rather not have it at all.
    Hahaha. This is fun. Read my previous post.
    12-30-2017 07:30 PM
    XD

I did, and now the unread count is clear but the All tab still has the count. Not only that, but now the main forum list has everything marked as read even though I wasn't in that tab when I hit the checkmark.
    12-30-2017 07:35 PM
    XD

I did, and now the unread count is clear but the All tab still has the count. Not only that, but now the main forum list has everything marked as read even though I wasn't in that tab when I hit the checkmark.
    Yeah, that how it works now. Using the check mark in the 'Unread' tab will mark the whole forums as read. You can still use the three dots when you have opened any dedicated forum.
    12-30-2017 07:50 PM
    Yeah, that how it works now. Using the check mark in the 'Unread' tab will mark the whole forums as read. You can still use the three dots when you have opened any dedicated forum.
    Well boo. So I'm stuck with the oddball 500 count?
    12-30-2017 07:59 PM
    I just want to know what happened to the blogs? Does this update make it a forum only app now? I liked being able to use this one app to read the articles and participate in forums.
    shaimere likes this.
    12-30-2017 08:04 PM
    I just want to know what happened to the blogs? Does this update make it a forum only app now? I liked being able to use this one app to read the articles and participate in forums.
    Same thing I would like to know
    12-30-2017 09:06 PM