[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesneak155

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Oooh pick me, pick me!

I have been looking for a tablet for a while and this is the one that has caught my eye the most! I hope that you pick me for this awesome giveaway!

adam52782

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
First of all congratulations to android central for the dedication to educate the minds of the people who love to watch Steve jobs cringe in the sight of lloyd. The Samsung galaxy tab is by far the greatest tablet on the market. I work at bestbuy and I play with this thing more than I spend time with my customers. Android central, hear to your one million posts and hear to millions more to come.:)

wireless_thug

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
OK... so although i WOULD like to win the galaxy tab, thx for the giveaway.... I Have to Say making a password for this site iz like doin heart surgery in zero gravity With angry chimps throwing plastic fruit at your head! Plus their iz some russian in the room and he iz trying to tell you What to do... But he doesnt speak English and he keeps farting.... Their is also a whale trainer in the room encouraging the chimps! On top of All that re-runs of m.a.s.h. are playing in the background.... Thankz GUYZ for making your site so secure.... I feel Really safe....
With that being sed... If i do win a galaxy tab 10.1 i WOULD most likely hang it on the wall next to my big-foot trophey head! I WOULD brag to All friends about it.... This will be historical!

jcarti01

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
i've been looking at android tabs for some time now and i am pretty partial to what sammy has been doing. i'd like to win one.

now if they would do something about the sgs 2 line for t-mobile...

Seanzle

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!

You guys are the best!

rlaggart

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
I love my Android phone. I believe in the Android OS. Please pick me.
Thanks.:D

DBLX

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Good luck to all! I definitely could use a Galaxy Tab. I would be most appreciative if I was 1 of the 32.

Thanks in advance!O:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12