07-07-2011 09:04 PM
6,928 ... 146147148149150 ...
tools
    Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
    • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
    • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
    • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
    • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.

That's it. Good luck!
    Honestly... I'd love to trade up from an iPad to the "real" web.
    07-04-2011 03:20 PM
    SWEET! I'd love to have this, the new Tabs are so nice... I'm running a Nook Color right now so this would be VERY cool to win.

-Bob
    Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
    • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
    • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.

That's it. Good luck!
    free stuff ftw.
    Yay canada
    Pick me, pick me. Kthxbai
    07-04-2011 03:21 PM
    Congrats on the millionth post! I hope that I win!
    07-04-2011 03:21 PM
    free stuff? win. hope i win, oh and happy 4th of july everyone.
    07-04-2011 03:22 PM
    I have NO chance in winning this... ZERO, ZILTCH, NADA. There is no way i would ever win this...

That's it. Good luck!
    I just turned 40 on the 1st. This would help me with my mid-life crisis. At least that's what my wife said...
    awesome tablet, excuse me i ment to say Freaking awesome sam tablet/android is the best/ i hope i win it / please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Android Central rocks. They helped me decide to get an Andriod phone. Oh, how much I would love to win this Tab. Thank you guys!!
    Android Central ROCKS! (BIG TIME!)
    If I could win I would be soooooooooo happy. Never owned a tablet before
    Android Central FTW!!
    07-04-2011 03:23 PM
    I need this!

Thanks AC for all the great contests and giveaways!
    heres hoping i win!!!
    I love this tablet!!! Hopefully I can be the lucky one and snatch this bad boy!!
    It will be mine!!! LOL!
    07-04-2011 03:24 PM
    Awesome! Its always good when a Forum survives to 1 million!
    I would love to win a tablet for extra productivity! It would give me more things to work on whileI'm on the go and potentially a script supervisor's best friend when I go on set!
    I been trying to win this bad boy for the longest time!!!!!
    Would love to win.

Thanks!

That's it. Good luck!
    Here's hoping I win one! It'll go to my sweetie for PA school! Happy fourth of July!!!!
    07-04-2011 03:25 PM

That's it. Good luck!
    I'd love a Galaxy Tab 10.1!
    Sweet promo, I could really use a tablet, one with a working microSD slot (ahem Motorola are you listening).
6,928 ... 146147148149150 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD