[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeskritt

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
Congrats on the 1 million posts

scurlockst

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Alright, here we go...I'm a US citizen and I happen to be in the market for a Tab, so this works out perfectly. Samsung is obviously my first choice for its sleek hardware and open software. The best part about this contest is the fact that I don't have to tweet something or poke someone on Facebook. Lets see if we can make this happen; can this be my very first tab? We shall see...

chadmd23

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
Good luck everybody!

rclapham

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
I'd love to have one of these. Sign me up. Happy 4th of July everyone.

7590steve

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Alright guys. I love android central and the whole android community. I also have loved samsung products ever since my epic 4g has entered my life. I plan on getting the galaxy s II whenever the decide to put it on sprint for me to snatch up. I want the galaxy tab 10.1 so bad I can hardly stand it. So bad in fact that I am going to be petty and mention that it is my BIRTHDAY tomorrow, JULY 5TH 2011. My 21st birthday to be exact. So, I can't think of anything better than to get my hands on that beautiful tab for my birthday. I would love you forever.

mechlife

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
todays my day...

Status
Not open for further replies.