07-07-2011 09:04 PM
6,928 ... 190191192193194 ...
tools
    Oh please be me!
    07-04-2011 10:15 PM
    I love AndroidCentral! Thanks for the contest
    07-04-2011 10:16 PM
    Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
    • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
    • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
    • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
    • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.

That's it. Good luck!
    I'll take one. Thanks!
    07-04-2011 10:17 PM
    Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
    • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
    • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.

That's it. Good luck!
    10.1 X 1,00,000 = one cool deal from a great team!
    Awe yeah. I want.
    Hopefully a lucky post.

That's it. Good luck!
    Happy 4th!
    Congrats on 1 million posts!
    07-04-2011 10:18 PM

That's it. Good luck!
    Put me on The list Love you guys congratulations on 1 million, on your way to 1 billion
    07-04-2011 10:18 PM
    I would also like to win, please enter me :-)
    07-04-2011 10:19 PM
    android rocks!
    07-04-2011 10:19 PM
    it would be great to win this awesome tablet
    07-04-2011 10:20 PM

That's it. Good luck!
    I could use the upgrade from my Nook (still going strong btw!)
    07-04-2011 10:20 PM
    I'm not lucky enough to win however I will post anyways.
    07-04-2011 10:22 PM
    I would love to have an Galaxy Tab 10.1 It would be nice if one kind of just fell into my lap.
    07-04-2011 10:22 PM
    I'm in. Thx!!
    07-04-2011 10:23 PM
    hope i win!
    07-04-2011 10:23 PM
    Good luck everyone...but mostly to ME
    07-04-2011 10:24 PM

That's it. Good luck!
    awesome give away guys count me in and let me win
    07-04-2011 10:24 PM
    I would love a brand new Galaxy Tab!! I've had a passion for phones ever since I got my Blackberry Storm (Lol right), now, I'm waiting to get the Galaxy S II on Verizon from my current Fascinate. Samsung and Android ftw!!
    07-04-2011 10:25 PM
    Love the generosity... Love the AC...

That's it. Good luck!
    i love touchwiz
    Happy 4th everyone! I can't wait for Thursday!
    07-04-2011 10:27 PM
    I'm in, Happy 4th everyone!
    oooh i've been looking at the galaxy tab 10.1 every day since it came out!! this google fanboy's been waiting to get his hands on one to rub it in the face of all the apple fanboys around him haha please send one my way!!
6,928 ... 190191192193194 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD