07-07-2011 09:04 PM
6,928 ... 192193194195196 ...
tools
    Pick Me pick Me
    07-04-2011 10:34 PM
    Wow congrats AC and this tablet would make for a great birthday gift for my brother this coming week.
    Man oh man, I would love to win a free tablet from you guys, i have been wanting to buy this since it has been released but being a recent college graduate, student loans are killing me until i get a "real job". I love android central, hands down best android website on the internet!
    please pick. OH PLEASE!!!!!
    Congrats, i will take that tab off your hands.

Ian B
    Congratulations on hitting the 1M.

Happy 4th!
    Thanks for the chance.. and good luck to everyone else participating!
    07-04-2011 10:36 PM
    Won't they be pissed when they see I won with this silly post!
    Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
    • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
    • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
    • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
    • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.

That's it. Good luck!
    Android Central + Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 = HAPPY ME!!!
    Winner winner chicken dinner
    I GOTTA WIN THIS TIME! What better way to experience the full power of Android! I JUST GOTTA WIN!!!
    Galaxy tab 10.1 pwns ipad and the playbook! Hope I win!... Fingers Crossed....
    07-04-2011 10:37 PM
    Feed Me for I am hungry #CloudTalk.
    07-04-2011 10:37 PM
    yo kids! In like Flint!
    07-04-2011 10:38 PM
    Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
    • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
    • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.

That's it. Good luck!
    Gray please!

That's it. Good luck!
    Sounds awesome! Would be great for school! Hope i Win!

That's it. Good luck!
    If I win, I vow to use it everyday. Thank you. )
    07-04-2011 10:39 PM
    happy 4th! hoping i win!
    All your Tab is mine!
    Winning would be very cool! However unlikely.
    I just can not pass up an opportunity to try though.
    I love you guys. I needs to win.
    07-04-2011 10:40 PM

That's it. Good luck!
    Thanks Guys! This is my favorite website! I visit it multiple times daily!!! and thanks for the opportunity to win a Galaxy Tab 10.1! I'll take it in gray if you choose me! Thanks for everything you guys do!
    hook me up!!!

follow me @ fnfm1n.blogspot.com
    I love androidcentral! I check your site every day and I would love to win a Galaxy Tab 10.1

As soon as I saw one in Best Buy I was in love, but I can't exactly justify the purchase myself.

Cheers!
    07-04-2011 10:41 PM
    Wow thats awesome we hit 1 million!!!!! keep up the great work guys.
    07-04-2011 10:41 PM
6,928 ... 192193194195196 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD