[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandit4

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
I would LOVE to win!

Bumble

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
I would love the Galaxy Tab 10.1. This would be perfect to have while I am up with my daughter who was born July 2nd. Winning this would be a great addition to an amazing weekend.

rndman

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
Congratulations to the winner! (If I am the one I don't need it, I get the Galaxy..)

tmcb3

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
:cool: woot

Nubby0614

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
This is me throwing my hat into the ring.
Thanks!

mitchmoney1

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
congrats android central! Thanks for you dedicated work!

Status
Not open for further replies.