[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

moriarty7

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
Happy 4th!

Cnote187

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!

Put me on The list Love you guys congratulations on 1 million, on your way to 1 billion

dayers

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
I could use the upgrade from my Nook (still going strong btw!) ;)

crikev22

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
awesome give away guys count me in and let me win

Highriser

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love a brand new Galaxy Tab!! I've had a passion for phones ever since I got my Blackberry Storm (Lol right), now, I'm waiting to get the Galaxy S II on Verizon from my current Fascinate. Samsung and Android ftw!!

vincenteatyou

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
i love touchwiz

sisblub

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
oooh i've been looking at the galaxy tab 10.1 every day since it came out!! this google fanboy's been waiting to get his hands on one to rub it in the face of all the apple fanboys around him haha please send one my way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance