[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

caraddicted1989

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
Sounds awesome! Would be great for school! Hope i Win!

br0nxj0e

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
If I win, I vow to use it everyday. Thank you. :))

mdlsimpson

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
Thanks Guys! This is my favorite website! I visit it multiple times daily!!! and thanks for the opportunity to win a Galaxy Tab 10.1! I'll take it in gray if you choose me! Thanks for everything you guys do!

impulse89

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I love androidcentral! I check your site every day and I would love to win a Galaxy Tab 10.1

As soon as I saw one in Best Buy I was in love, but I can't exactly justify the purchase myself.

Cheers!

ANDROID__JUNKIE

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I am but a humble student and as the name implies an Android junkie... Android Central is the first site I check after email EVERY morning and is my main fix for all Android news and discussions. This tab would be greatly appreciated. Even if I don't win I want to give kudos to you guys for giving back to all of us AC junkies. Thanks!

Brandigity

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
Way to go AC. I've been reading your post since the beginning! You guys are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon