07-07-2011 09:04 PM
6,928 ... 244245246247248 ...
tools
    Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
    • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
    • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
    • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
    • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.

That's it. Good luck!
    I don't know how many people ive convinced to buy the Galaxy Tab over the Ipad 2 at best buy! It sells itself almost! ANDROID
    07-05-2011 12:06 PM
    Would be Great to win this
    Please and thank you
    Hook me up with the G-Tab!
    07-05-2011 12:07 PM
    Congrats on your success
    I love a good gamble!
    Hope I win. Would like to have a great android tablet!
    07-05-2011 12:08 PM
    Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
    • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
    • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.

That's it. Good luck!
    Congrats on the growth of the site.

This would make a great anniversary & birthday present that I have this week!
    07-05-2011 12:09 PM
    I would love to have this. Congratulations on your 1,000,000 post milestone and thank you for this opportunity.

Sent using Tapatalk on my KangBanged Fascinate
    I'm in. And this is so my message is long enough.
    1st. Please pick me! I love androidcentral!
    oh-em-gee!
    This would solve my wait and see dilemma!!
    07-05-2011 12:10 PM
    Galaxy Tab 10.1. Now with more Galaxy!
    07-05-2011 12:10 PM
    Android Central is the best!
    07-05-2011 12:11 PM

That's it. Good luck!
    This site rocks! Keep up the good work!

That's it. Good luck!
    I would love to win one of these pick me please.

That's it. Good luck!
    Hello? Yes Please.
    First Palm Central - now Android Central!
    Please Please Please. I would use the Galaxy Tab!!!
    Thank you!!!
    If I win, I plan on using it for the good of man kind!
    07-05-2011 12:12 PM
    Mmmmmm bacon...
    07-05-2011 12:12 PM
    Would be perfect to use with my Epics wireless hotspot.
    07-05-2011 12:13 PM
    Have yet to own a tablet of any kinds...what better way to start than a free Galaxy Tab 10.1?
    I would love to win one of these! Thanks for keeping me up to date in all things android and for great contests like these!
    Doubt I'll win, but hey, at least I have a shot now.
    07-05-2011 12:14 PM
    Great site! I'll take a white one!

Thanks,

Travis W.
    07-05-2011 12:15 PM
6,928 ... 244245246247248 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD