[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

setbackjohnny

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
I was a Webos faithful since the release of the Pre minus. I purchased a HTC Evo 3d on launch day and am currently hooked on Android. If they fixed multitasking and the facebook app I would be 100% but considering all the extra apps and widgets I can play with I think I'll live.

My wife would really like to get in on the action, give us a Galaxy Tab so she can play with it while she keep watch over our newborn. It's the least you can do!

Sincerely,

Precentral.net daily checker to Androidcentral.com daily checker

sharmelan

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Best give away possible. Hope I win, I'll take that gray one please. LOL.... oh my god, my palms are getting sweaty already. Can't wait to hold that beast in my hands. Whoooooohooooooo.

By the way congrats on 1 million posts. And Happy 4th of July to Android Central team and members.

fastnasty

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. PLEASE!!!

theduce102

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Im really itching to get my hands one.... please oh please let me win this and I will begin rom development immediately ^_^ :) .... I love android central so much that I have your website as my homepage..... If I won I would forever have a debt to pay to you guys and gals at android central.... Oh and I have an Epic 4G and I've owned a Nexus S 4G and the Galaxy Tab 7" so im all too familiar with the glory of Samsung's Galaxy line....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781