[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

port13

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
I'll take one please!

bawolfe

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win the Tab. I've always wondered why people would want a tablet, but the longer this tablet craze goes on the more I want one!

kdkinc

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
I'm leaving a "post".
Also if its in Inverness I'll stop by to pick it up too save you shipping.:-$

hardwrap

May 5, 2011
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
Hopefully the Bionic wil make it out before it become obsolete....

ski2tee

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
This would once again allow me to access the internet while at home since my wife has hijacked the laptop indefinitely!

That's it. Good luck!

dbonds

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations guys. I've been lurking here for a while and still have yet to get my first Android device (I'm just coming out of contract now on a Tilt 2 - ouch - and now holding out for a SGS2). Still, your site and podcast have become a regular part of my day now. Thanks for doing what you do...

viva65

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
Please pick me as the Galaxy Tab 10.1 winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante